PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Troubleshooting and resolving client issues as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Managing and supporting staff at client sites in terms of employee relations.
- Acting as the contact point for outsourced employees regarding welfare and other HR issues.
- Visiting clients at their sites throughout the country on a monthly basis to maintain good relationships.
- Managing multiple client sites to promote communications and a team environment.
- Monitoring and running payroll tasks for outsourced employees.
- Producing relevant documents for the team.
- Solving problems and giving suggestions to add value to clients.
- Performing other supporting tasks as requested.
- Thai nationality, aged 30 – 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 7 years of overall experience in an HRM function and at least 2 years of experience in payroll function at the management level.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel (Pivot/VLOOKUP).
- Good communication skills, service-minded, can-do attitude and active.
- Good command of English.
- Able to visit clients’ sites upcountry once a month.
Location: MRT Petchaburi Station or BTS Phrom Phong Station