Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require an HR Payroll Assistant.
- Manage compensation, benefits and payroll for expatriates.
- Manage the benefits program in the areas of Provident Fund, Social Security Fund and taxes.
- Handle and deal with the relevant government reports in a timely manner and meet the requirements.
- Support other duties and special projects as assigned under HR functions.
- Thai Nationality.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in an HR Function or a finance field.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (HSK level 5 or above).
- Ability to work with and protect highly confidential data and information.
- Capable of using Excel in data analysis and database.
- Highly responsible, practical and meticulous at work.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work hard.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes/methodologies, labor laws, Social Security Law, Provident Fund, taxes or other benefits is an advantage.