PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai / British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Processing payroll, including allowances, tax deductions, etc.
- Compiling data from multiple payroll sources.
- Answering payroll questions.
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field.
- At least 3 years of experience in payroll.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good attitude towards work.
- Able to work well under pressure and detail-oriented.
- Good knowledge of Thai Labor Laws.
- Strong in using MS-Excel (Pivot Tables and V look-ups).