Our client is a leading global telecommunication solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals. They now require an HR Recruitment Specialist.
- Ensure successful implementation of the recruitment plan
- Establish candidate resource platform including headhunter, outsourcing agent, university and other channels.
- Manage and monitor recruitment activities
- Work with recruitment and outsourcing agent agencies on selected assignments
- Promote the efficiency of recruitment by providing support and guidance.
- Train and guide line managers, and on audit recruitment processes as necessary.
- Assist in annual manpower planning by working with the HR Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above related to Human Management, Psychology, Business Management, Political Science, etc. with 3 years plus of relevant work experience.
- Hands-on Human Resources practitioner with specialization in the recruitment function especially in a telecommunication business
- Good knowledge of recruitment processes and methodologies with proven track records in meeting tight recruitment schedules.
- Possess strong organizing, coordinating and communication skills
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English. Chinese would be an advantage.