The HR Section Manager will report directly to the HR Manager and Expatriate HR Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Managing the implementation of compensation & benefits and staffing policies and ensuring that they are in line with the business needs, organisational shared values and HRM principles.
- Managing changes, providing support and implementing HR initiatives/projects.
- Monitoring changes to staff movements and rewards.
- Managing the annual performance appraisal and pay review process following the guidelines, checking that all pay decisions are fair and delivered within budget.
- Setting up and conducting employee activities and ensuring all employees are satisfied with the company’s regulations and activities.
- Coordinating all employee activities and events to maintain excellent relationships throughout the company.
- Minimising staff attrition and ensuring that a competitive benefits package is offered.
- Supporting department managers in routine evaluations of working personnel.
- Collaborating with other sections including Employee Relations and Training & Development, in relation to HR practices in order to serve continual business growth, legal compliance and the industrial peace policy.
- Operating day-to-day routines and other ad-hoc payroll related activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Human Resources or Business or related field.
- At least 5 - 7 years HR generalist experience (2 years at managerial level) with a multinational or leading organisation.
- Experience working in an HR function in an industrial environment is a plus, preferably from an HRM section.
- Possess good HRM Knowledge, planning, organizing and communication skills.
- Good command of the English language and computer skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including: health insurance, a transportation service, a provident fund, an annual bonus, a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.