Our client is industrial gas provider. They are now seeking an HR senior supervisor / HR Associate Manager.
- Assist the Director of Human Resources with handling a full spectrum of human resources functions, including recruitment, payroll, compensation, benefits, employee relations and various HR projects.
- Work closely and interact with all employee levels; archive operational excellence; ensure a thorough understanding of requirements and standard operational procedures; assess, analyze and monitor the existing operations; promote and implement improvement plans to minimize operational issues; and maximize productivity in the most efficient ways without compromising on quality.
- Prepare notices and advertisements for vacant staff positions.
- Schedule and organize interviews.
- Conduct reference checks on possible candidates.
- Liaise with line managers and employees to investigate and resolve grievances and develop strategies to prevent their recurrence; including providing advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Represent management in negotiations and dispute resolutions with employees, employer bodies, government agencies, labour relations authorities and other agencies to protect the organization's interests.
- Advise managers to ensure all employer-employee relationships in the organization comply with collective agreements, individual employment contracts, regulations, laws, and the organization's employment policies and standards.
- Analyze and interpret bargaining trends, issues, standards, regulations and laws to understand their impact on the organization.
- Work with the Internal Communications Director to ensure effective communication and consultation processes and to build staff engagement.
- Coordinate, review and ensure all necessary data for payroll and payment is accurate.
- Manage and control welfare to be in line with company policies and procedures.
- At least 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or any related field.
- Good English communication skills.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Leadership skills, mature and proactive.
Our client offers a benefits package including; medical insurance, fixed bonus, annual variable bonus, group insurance, provident fund. Working days: 5 days per week, 8.30am.-5.30pm.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW