- Establishing recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives, meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Evaluating applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing the applicants.
- Improving organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices and emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Building applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, the media and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities and benefits, making presentations and maintaining rapport.
- Attracting applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determining applicants’ qualifications by interviewing applicants, analysing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Establishing recruitment strategies and action plan.
- Consolidating and analysing employees’ turnover from exit interviews and creating an action plan.
- Accomplishing human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's in Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in recruitment
- Have experience in a manufacturing company
- Good command of both spoken & written English.
- Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint and MS-Word
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly responsible, well organized and detail-oriented.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"