The HR Specialist will be reporting directly to the HR Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Operating day-to-day routines and other ad-hoc payroll activities related to checking employee time attendance, leave, overtime, employee movement, hiring and terminations.
- Checking the work of others to ensure that the payroll is processed accurately.
- Validating and ensuring that payments related to time are paid correctly.
- Managing the employee claim process and contacting the insurer regarding group insurance matters.
- Maintaining or updating employee master data.
- Coordinating and working closely with the Payroll Shared ServiceCentre and payroll outsourcing provider.
- Supporting and providing information to the HR Manager on payroll audits, checks and controls.
- Being responsible for, and ensuring the accuracy of relevant government reports such as those relating to Tax, Social Security, the Provident Fund and other compensation.
- Performing various Human Resource Information System and other HR duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist, Compensation & Benefits and Payroll Processor in a manufacturing organization.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and the SAP system is preferable.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good service mind, team-oriented and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Our client offers a basic salary, housing allowance, transportation allowance, provident fund, group insurance and a fixed bonus with a five day working week.