- Assist the management in studying, standardizing, implementing and maintaining work flow and its procedures of HR operations to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Administer and oversee administration of recruitment, training & development and employee relationship activities and ensure the delivery of professional, quality and timely services to support the business needs and employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Identify staff vacancies, recruit, interview and select quality applicants. Conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Prepare and implement a training development program to enhance and improve knowledge, skills and behavior of employees. Carry out training development program for employees’ development to expand their knowledge and skills in order to meet customer and business needs together with support in their career progression.
- Submit training documents to the Skills Development Department and essential programs required by Labor Law
- Prepare regular HR reports to provide management with key data including on headcount, staff turnover, etc.
- Male or female, aged 30–35years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science / Business Administration or another related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a supervisory role in all HR functions.
- Good computer skills with HRIS knowledge.
- Good command of English, both spoken and written is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Can work well under pressure with little supervision.