Recruitment, Hiring and Onboarding:
- Hiring according to approved personnel requisition.
- Writing and placing job advertisements in various media for vacant positions i.e. in newspapers, the internet, schools and message boards.
- Being responsible for all administrations of recruitment and selection, i.e. screen and phone interviews, making appointments, interview coordination, etc.
- Preparing and offering employment contracts.
- Conducting applicant checks including obtaining employment references according to global policy.
- Coordinating with concerned department to provide necessary things to new employee to ensure all onboarding will be settled smoothly.
- Preparing and updating all recruitment reports required by the CEO, HR Global and in eRoom including HR KPI monthly reports.
- Preparing and updating all MRP in eRoom.
- Ensuring that all recruitment policies, procedures and process are in line with Company ISO registrations (ISO 9001:2000) and kept up-to-dated on a regular basis.
Training & Development:
- Coordinating and managing training & development programmes according to the approved Annual Training Master Plan and in line with the associated government bureau requirements.
- Being responsible for in-house and external training programmes for all assigned regions.
- Conducting needs analysis according to the annual performance appraisals, and consolidating all training needs data.
- Compiling data and analysing parts and current year training requirements to prepare budgets and justify fund requests.
- Organising and developing training manuals, reference library, testing and evaluation procedures, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Researching and selecting outside consultants and trainers to conduct training in specific topics.
- Maintaining records and preparing statistical reports to evaluate the performance of instructors and monitor progress of trainees.
- Screening, testing, counselling, and recommend employees for participation in internal or external educational and training programmes.
- Training assigned instructors and supervisory personnel in effective techniques for training, such as new employee’s orientation, on the job training, sales techniques, health and safety practices, management development, and adaptations to changes in policies, procedures, and technologies.
- Organising orientation programmes for new employees and preparing the employee hand book.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a human resources related field.
- A proven record of 5-7 years in Recruitment, Payroll & Benefits, and Training & Development principles as an HR Generalist in an international or multi-international company.
- A customer oriented service mind, team spirit, mature, reliable personality with leadership and entrepreneurship skills.
- Must be available to work independently and be flexible regarding scheduling of working hours.
- Good computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Power Point.
- Sound knowledge of Thai Labor Law, Tax and Social Security Systems in Thailand.