Our client is a leading of Manufacturing and Producer of glassware products such as wine glasses and juice glasses. They are now looking for a qualified candidate to join them in the position of HR Support Manager.
- Lead all HR service delivery, employment, people movement, HR transaction, employee benefit, welfare services, HRIS & HR database, and system & process improvement projects.
- Deliver and continuously improve end-to-end HR processes, policies and systems aligned with both HR and business strategies.
- Enable ongoing execution and delivery of routine, standardized HR solutions.
- Execute process administration and transactions.
- Track, monitor and aggressively manage service performance of outsourced service partners through service level agreements.
- Enable and ensure HR services and solutions are delivered with the “right quality” at the “right cost” and at the “right time”.
- Bachelor or Master in Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience in HR Management, Compensation, Benefits and Recruitment; preferably with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR Shared Services or Human Resources Management.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word, Outlook and/or other relevant software applications.
- Able to work at Factory(Bangpoo) and Head Office(Asoke).
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"