Our client is a Japanese general trading company that operates in Thailand and globally.They are now looking for a dynamic candidate for the position HR SUPPORT OFFICER
- Reporting to the Japanese General Manager
- Preparing budgets and employee benefits programs and informing employees of benefits.
- Studying and assessing benefits needs and trends.
- Assisting the GM of the HR department in communication in Japanese with Japanese counterparts, Japanese experts, the headquarters, etc.
- Processing, maintaining and filing applications documentation work related to Japanese experts.
- Translating and interpreting for Japanese experts.
- Counseling managers on candidate selection and recommending any changes in the organization.
- Monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Undertaking other tasks as assigned by the GM or CAO (Chief Administration Officer).
- Japanese national, aged not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or any related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in administration, sales support, secretarial work, etc. Human resources management is preferable.
- Native speaker of Japanese
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good in communication and presentation.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Energetic and mature person who can work independently.