Our client is a leading food & beverage manufacturerand distributor with a significant presence in Thailand. Due to their current business expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of HRBP Manager.
- Being mainly responsible for establishing and developing a dialogue and relationship with senior management andother HR Business Partners to understand the key resource issues and associatedrequirements to meet both current and future organisational challenges.
- Advising and supporting in all relevant areas of responsibility in regard to strategic and operative HRM; recruiting, C&B, organization development, employee relations andlabor law
- Implementing strategies and activities related to different line managers of each department
- Overseeing career development & training
- Initiatingan organization development project
- Male or female,aged 35-42 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- At least 5 years human resources experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate in English
- Good interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Good computer skill