Our clientis a world leading trading company of lifts and escalators. They are now seeking a dynamic and ambitious candidate to join their team in the position of HRD & GA Manager.
- Managing all Human Resources and General Affairs functions.
- Preparing visas and work permits for staff and their families.
- Overseeing the Payroll Function.
- Coordinating and liaising with other departments to develop employee efficiency.
- Ensuring all procedures, company rules and regulations are handled correctly.
- Handling any other jobs as assigned and liaising with internal and external parties.
- Purchasing office goods and stationery.
- Male or female, age 32-40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- At least 8 years experiences in HR.
- Good in Microsoft Office.
- Can use the Tiger Soft Program.
- Good English Communication skills.