Our client is a leading and very well respected food manufacturer. The company is now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of HRD Manager.
- Planning, managing and implementing human resources development strategies.
- Planning and organizing training & development programs, evaluating and analysing training results.
- Building a Core Competency program.
- Being a key contributor to the company‘s succession plan.
- Driving training activities to satisfy legal requirements, customer needs, quality & safety standards and productivity requirements.
- Participating in employee engagement activities.
- Creating a learning based organization; supporting employee development using knowledge management tools.
- Building an Internal Instructors program
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources, Political Science or a related field.
- At least 6 years of HRD experience in a manufacturing company or related field.
- Prior experience in employee relations management.
- Strong knowledge of HRM, HRD, OD, Thai labour laws and regulations.
- Strategic thinking ability, proactive with good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, well-organized and service-minded.
- Strong leadership & people management skills.
- Good English communication skills and computer proficient.