Our client is one of the world’s biggest healthcare and well-being service providers. Among their open positions is the role of HRD Manager.
- Planning and delivering core value workshops for staff.
- Initiating and leading activities to support and embed the company’s core values.
- Evaluating and measuring the level of understanding and awareness of staff on core values.
- Supporting the design of a competency framework for developing a leadership pipeline and career paths for different roles.
- Conducting competency workshops.
- Assisting Business Units to familiarize with tools, techniques and concepts to combine and utilize core competencies to drive performance management and development plans.
- Initiating and leading activities to ensure that staff understand and are aware of working behaviors.
- Designing and providing suggestions for training & development programs to support business needs.
- Reviewing training & development roadmaps to support company direction/business change.
- Initiating implementation guidelines and evaluation systems to follow up training & development effectiveness.
- Delivering training programs in the areas of leadership and management skills.
- Assisting line managers to become familiar with tools, techniques and concepts.
- Providing suggestions and counseling to line managers regarding succession plans and talent.
- Designing and delivering development programs for the talent group.
- Experience in Human Resources Development (Organization or People Development) of 5-7 years.
- Good analytical, systematic thinking, problem solving, decision making and leadership skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor other.
- Strong knowledge in HRD concept.
- Strong project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, hands-on, highly energetic and result oriented.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Able to build new skills and capabilities to cope with change.
- Commercial acumen.