Our client is a leading instant food manufacturer and distributor providing a variety of products under a Japanese joint venture.
- Focusing strongly on HR Training & Development.
- Strengthening the HR team to achieve company policies and goals.
- Working closely with every section and department to implement training and development job functions; career paths, job competencies, career development, talent management, succession planning and such like.
- Ensuring employee knowledge, skills and work competences are developed through proper training courses.
- Male only, age 35 years old and above.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HR Development, Training or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years of HR Management experience in HRD (Training and Development systems, Competencies and Career Planning).
- Computer literate, especially Microsoft Office.
- Good command of English
- Energetic, diligent and a good relationship builder.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including annual bonus, provident fund and medical check-up. Working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday (working one Saturday a month is required).