Our client is the leading renewable energy company in Thailand. They specialize in development, construction and operation of wind farms.
- Setting the HSE policies for the company and all the project companies it manages.
- Ensuring HSE legislative compliance of all wind farm projects.
- Writing, reviewing and updating procedures for health, safety, environment, waste, complaint management and emergency response.
- Investigating all HSE incidents/accidents and reporting them as necessary.
- Auditing wind farms and contractors to ensure compliance with health, safety, permits and environmental obligations and following through on non-compliance issues (pollution, drainage, etc.).
- Assessing contractors during the tender stage to ensure satisfaction of HSE selection criteria.
- Delivering toolbox talks on HSE procedures and issuing the procedures to contractors.
- Liaising with and reporting to local authorities during all phases of projects.
- Developing, implementing and managing ISO 14001 environmental management system on operational wind farms.
- Closely liaising with H&S, O&M and Asset Management Departments.
- Contracting and managing operational phase ecological studies (notably noise, avifauna and bats).
- Selecting, briefing and supervising contractors, such as auditors and ecologists required during the operational phase.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree in Environmental Science/ Management or Health and Safety Management.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in a similar role within the renewable energy industry or working on other types of major infrastructure projects.
- Internationally recognised HSE qualifications.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge and understanding of permitting procedures for large infrastructure projects in Thailand.
- Knowledge and understanding of Thai HSE legislation.
- Knowledge and understanding of HSE Management Systems.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HSE issues, processes and impacts.
- Strong organizational skills and Good interpersonal skills.
- Good I.T. skills (including Microsoft Office).
- Experience in construction is an advantage.
- Candidate will be based in our Bangkok office but must be willing to travel to the wind farms (in Nakhon Ratchasima and Chaiyaphum provinces) up to three days per week or as required.
Our client offers a benefits package including, health & life insurance, annual bonus and generally a 5 day working week (Mon – Fri) (8.30 – 17.30)
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click APPLY NOW