Our client is well-known, international brand that trades tools. They are currently seeking dynamic and qualified candidates to work in the position ofHuman Resources Manager to support their growing business.
- Managing a full range of HR functions.
- Developing and implementing HR policies, HR strategies and systems.
- Developing, implementing and administering compensation and benefits management to support all staff.
- Originating human resources practices and objectives that will provide a balanced program throughout all divisions.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Developing communication initiatives for both internal and external HR customers that establish and market the company as an employer of choice.
- Managing the Organizational Performance Review (OPR) process and facilitating an objective and fair assessment based on open communication between appraisers and their team members.
- Leading employee communication initiatives that translate corporate values in the local context and enhance employee commitment.
- Implementing performance appraisal structure with adequate evaluation methods.
- Setting and determining strategy to increase competencies and efficiency.
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits to ensure a balance between cost controls and attracting and retaining staff.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 40 - 48 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in human resources.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a human resource manager for a multinational company in the trading business.
- Project management or process improvement skills are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of HR professionals.
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"