Our client is a leading Japanese manufacturer of automotive equipment technologies that are used vehicles from many of the world's major automobile manufacturers. The company supplies CPUs, alternators, starters, electric power-steering systems and car multimedia systems. The company is now seeking an HR Supervisor.
- Implementing and developing company and human resources policies.
- Assisting with overseeing all HR activities, such as recruitment, selection, compensation, benefits, employee services and manpower planning.
- Controlling and administering HR management information.
- Supporting HR Manger for all HR management jobs.
- Coordinating with other Line Managers in scope of HR and related functions.
- Implementing new HR tools and HR projects for HR development.
- Male only, aged 30-35 years old.
- At least 10 years of experience in a manufacturing business and at least 5 years of experience in HR management, HR development, salary benefits management, employee disciplinary actions and employee related fields.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws and other related laws.
- Good in Microsoft Office (advanced level Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills along with problem solving skills.
- Strong logical thinking and service minded.
- Confidential leader with good interpersonal skills.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including an annual bonus (7 months), medical insurance, meal allowance, uniform, transportation allowance and position allowance. Working hours are 8.00-17.05, Mon-Fri and one Saturday per month).