Our client is one of the largest logistics service providers in Thailand who was established in 1985. The company has a wide range of services that cover land logistics, marine logistics, marine & offshore services, marine dockyards, trading, chemical tank terminals & warehousing and auto transportation services. The company is hiring more than 2,800 employees and is now seeking a suitable candidate for the position of Human Resources Manager.
Location: Bangkok (Bangna)
- Being responsible for all HR functions of all affiliated companies: land logistics, marine business, chemical trading and property projects.
- Working with the management team on the strategic vision, including assisting in the development and implementation of HR strategies.
- Overseeing recruitment, talent management, training, compensation & benefits and organization development.
- Developing and implementing HR strategic plans.
- Handling organisation structures, probation monitoring duties and KPI evaluations.
- Providing leadership, management, coaching and mentoring to HR professionals and other personnel within the company.
- Providing HR analysis of business unit performance, strategies and capital expenditure proposals.
- Monitoring performance management, improvement systems, organizational development and salary structures.
- Preparing and implementing training road maps as per job descriptions and the annual training plan.
- Preparing reports, submissions and other necessary correspondence relevant to HR matters for the management and company.
- Monitoring other corporate affairs issues, dealing with government offices and general office affairs.
- Reporting directly to the Management team.
- Male / female, aged above 40 years old.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Political Science or related fields.
- At least 12 years’ experience in a full range of HR management and HR development functions in both corporate and manufacturing companies.
- Must be experienced in an organisation that has many affiliated companies, or experience in various types of industries.
- Experience of land logistics / marine logistics industries is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Labour laws and employee relations laws.
- Good command of English and have good computer abilities.
- Excellent people management and leadership skills.
- Mature, active, people-oriented, good problem solving skills, hands on, versatile, adaptable and the ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure.