Our client is one of the largest independent solar power producers in Thailand. Due to their ambitious growth target and aggressive expansion plan in Thailand and overseas, they are looking for candidates for the position of Human Resources Development Manager.
- Overseeing people development, training, career development and performance management.
- Creating programs and activities to provide skill development, such as E-learning, community of practices, mentoring, coaching and group dynamics.
- Designing and creating training manuals, online learning modules and course materials.
- Being an internal instructor/speaker for functional programs, orientation programs and other management communication sessions related to organizational objectives.
- Driving people development activities, employee engagement and leadership development programs for the company.
- Monitoring achievement of the training master plan, including in-house training, external training, and education programs.
- Being able to facilitate training sessions that are in line with training objectives.
- Developing individuals by providing coaching, conducting training sessions and developing outcome improvement resources.
- Developing people in a cross-cultural setting and initiating and implementing organizational changes.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management / Development or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Training & Development; preferably with direct experience in developing training modules and roadmaps.
- At least 2 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- A background in HRD & OD project implementation or using HRD tools will be an advantage.
- Knowledge Training & Development skills.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills with an open mind and a can-do attitude.
- Highly developed interpersonal and people management/development skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint).