Our client is one of the largest independent solar power producers in Thailand. Due to their ambitious growth target and aggressive expansion plan in Thailand and overseas, they are looking for candidates for the position of Human Resources Development Manager.
- Overseeing overall people development, training, career development and performance management.
- Creating programs and activities to provide skill development, such as E-learning, community of practices, mentoring, coaching and group dynamics.
- Designing and creating training manuals, online learning modules and course materials.
- Being an internal instructor/speaker for functional programs, orientation programs and other management communication sessions related to organizational objectives.
- Driving people development activities, employee engagement and leadership development programs for the company.
- Monitoring achievement of training master plan, including in-house training, external training and education programs.
- Facilitating training sessions that are in line with training objectives.
- Developing individuals by providing coaching, conducting training sessions and developing outcome improvement resources.
- Developing people in a cross-cultural setting and initiating and implementing organizational changes.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management / Development or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in training & development; preferably direct experience in developing training modules and roadmap with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong background in HRD & OD project implementation or HRD tools will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and analytical and problem solving ability.
- Have an open mind and a can-do attitude.
- Highly-developed interpersonal and people management/development skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English.
- Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel and especially PowerPoint).
- Candidates with renewable energy experience are preferred.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056