Our client is one of the leading manufacturers of acrylic fiber. The company now requires a well-organised, motivated and very fast learning person with leadership skills for the position of HRD Manager.
- Overseeing full human resources development functions.
- Managing organization development and people development activities including group activities like 5S, Kaizen, Quality of Life, etc. Also planning and coordinating Business Excellence initiatives such as TPM, TQM, TQA, knowledge management, talent management, succession planning, etc.
- Ensuring a continuous improvement in organization systems & processes through total employee engagement.
- Taking responsibility for employee relations (ER).
- Creating and coordinating with both internal and external trainers and with trainees according to training courses.
- Evaluating and analyzing training feedback and satisfaction.
- Monitoring and leading the talent management process for department and functional leadership positions.
- Reviewing competency assessment reports and facilitating and reviewing individual development plans (IDP).
- Coordinating and working closely with department managers to seek employees' qualitative involvement in all participated management team activities aimed at individual and organization development.
- Performing other tasks as assigned by the Assistant General Manager.
- Male or female, Thai nationality, aged 35 - 45 years old.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Development, an Engineering discipline or related fields.
- At least 8 years of human resources experience in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 5 years of experience in human resources management.
- Having knowledge of 5S, Kaizen, Quality of Life, TPM, TQM and TQA.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, especially in using Excel).
- Good command of English.