Our client is a global laboratory service company. They are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Human Resources Development Officer.
- Planning, implementing and monitoring employee training and development and enhancing individuals’ performance and skills.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and to promote a high level of employee morale.
- Dealing with external and internal parties to deliver training.
- Coordinating employee development activities with line managers.
- Evaluating training programs to ensure that each program is successful.
- Male / female, aged 27 – 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields.
- At least 2 years experiences in HRD.
- Pleasant personality, good appearance and service minded.