Our client is a multinational company that provides hospitality and property management services. The company has grown worldwide with plans for further expansion in Thailand. The client is urgently seeking an HR Director who will be expected to take ownership of a dynamic organization with strategic human resource functions while demonstrating a high degree of individual responsibility.
- Work closely with all departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, and assist line managers and employees to understand policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with the company’s human resources policies and procedures.
- Manage operating budgets for the Human Resources department and work closely with the financial and the management teams to support the management of the company budget.
- Establish a Human Resources framework at the new property, including:
- The organizational structure.
- Human resources policies and procedures.
- Recruitment system.
- Induction and orientation procedures.
- Training procedures.
- Performance appraisal system.
- Transfer and promotion procedures.
- Determine the core competencies of the organization according to the competency model.
- Review organization structures and improve them where needed.
- Develop yearly plans for manpower and manpower budgets.
- Oversee the movement and turnover rates of employees.
- Develop recruitment plans, strategies and policies to support the growth of the business expansion.
- Work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure effective communication and consultation processes to build staff engagement.
- Ensure that subordinates are properly trained, motivated and provided a scope for career development.
- Manage workers’ compensation, rehabilitation and medical insurance.
- Male or female, aged 35 or older.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources or Organizational Development.
- Experience in hospitality service, retail, a restaurant chain or property management service is preferable.
- At least 10 years of leadership experience in Human Resources positions involving compensation & benefits, organizational planning & development, employee relations and training.
- Good understanding of costing and budget management.
- Good overall knowledge of employment laws.
- Proactive and able to manage a team.
Qualified Thai nationals please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW