Our client is a leading manufacturer of animal feed. They are now looking for a suitably experienced person to be part of their management team in the position of Human Resources Director.
- Setting up and managing all aspects of the HR and GA functions, including company rules and regulations, compensation and benefits, recruitment and manpower planning, training and development, employee relations and general administration.
- Working alongside the top management team; providing HR consultancy and required policy implementation.
- Building the HR Team to develop and deliver HR strategies and practices that meet business objectives.
- Ensuring the accurate administration of organizational development programs, employee training and development records and the completion of required training plans.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the legal requirements associated with the day-to-day management of employees; reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Thai nationality.
- Aged around 40 – 45 years old.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Prior experience of managing all aspects of HR (minimum 5 years leadership experience).
- Previous experience in establishing HR systems within a manufacturing environment (preferably in an organisation with more than 500 employees).
- Previous exposure to Safety and Environmental operations is a plus.
- Solid background in General Affairs, BOI and Labour Law.
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking and writing).
- Computer literate.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.