Our client is a leading consumer electronics distributor. As part of their planned growth throughout Thailand, they are looking to enhance their team, with an exceptional candidate, for the position of Human Resources Director.
- Providing and implementing strategies and policies to support organizational development.
- Monitoring general HR functions, management and development.
- Implementing, reviewing and monitoring compensation & benefits practices.
- Providing suggestions to develop internal processes and systems.
- Supporting and providing consultancy to employees, locally and overseas.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources.
- At least 5 years’ of experience in a generalist HR management role.
- Prior working experience in the FMCG, trading or service industry is preferred.
- Strong leadership capabilities and the ability to develop people.
- Very good command of English is a must.
- Good presentation, negotiation and team management skills.
Our client offers an exciting challenge to the right candidate, with a strong remuneration package and the ability to grow quickly within the company. We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"