Our client is a company in the food manufacturer industry. They are looking for a talented candidate to join them as a Human Resources Director.
- Lead the HR strategy and support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the company in the full span of HR
- Develop company strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues, contributing information, analysis and recommendations to company strategic thinking and direction in line with company objectives.
- Implement short and long-term human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, succession planning, staff relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance and staff relations.
- Manage human resources system that includes performance, career development, performance evaluation, and succession planning by designing systems, reward and recognition scheme to engage and motivate staff in all functions
- Provide advice to the Human Resources Manager on HR related matters to all associates as and when required
- Ensure all HR policies, procedures and processes are up to date and meet the company’s control requirements
- Male / Thai nationality / 35-45 years old
- Minimum of 10 years in HR management including all HR role functions
- Preferably have experience in a food manufacturing business
- Strong technical skills in both HRM and HRD
- Good English language skills
- Strong leadership and people management ability with excellent communication & presentation skills