Our client is a multinational information technology company. Due to their continued expansion, they are now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join them in the position of Human Resources Director.
- Handling overall management of the human resources functions.
- Developing and implementing human resources policies and procedures.
- Managing the HR strategic plan annually.
- Directing a process of organizational development that primarily addresses policies across division lines.
- Evaluating plans and changes to plans, and making recommendations to senior management.
- Managing the organizational structure, including salary structures and job descriptions.
- Assisting and advising senior management on human resources issues.
- Conducting compensation benchmarking, position classifications, job evaluations and analyses.
- Making appropriate recommendations relative to all matters pertaining to compensation.
- Taking into consideration market competitiveness, alignment with company compensation philosophy and internal equity.
- Evaluating, improving and implementing the salary structure, compensation, welfare, benefits and allowance policies and systems.
- Providing for annual performance and salary reviews, bonuses and other corporate compensation and benefit program roll-outs.
- Maintaining manpower control reports.
- Providing professional training, developing services across the region, supporting and advising each regional department line manager.
- Developing and delivering training programs for all departments.
- Ensuring annual training plan effectiveness.
- Determining and recommending employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Being responsible for employee relations as well as general affairs.
- Thai nationality, aged 40 -50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in handling a full set of human resources, with a minimum of 7 years of team management and HRM/HRD experience in a multinational company.
- Strong background in HR strategies for HRM and OD practices, such as compensation, benefits, job evaluation, job analyses, and performance management.
- Experience in a trading or services company, such as information technology, FMCG, healthcare, medical, logistics or the chemical industry.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Computer literate.
- Good managerial skills and able to work well under pressure.
- Proactive and results oriented.
- Quick thinking, flexible and responsible, with a positive attitude.