Our client is a producer and distributor of finished garments and leather products under licensed international trademarks and the company’s own brands. Their products are renowned domestically and internationally. They are currently looking for a Human Resources Director.
- Developing effective working relationships and influencing, challenging and advising line managers on development and delivery of people plans to meet business needs.
- Collating and using HR data and analytics to support and improve decisions on people and organization.
- Providing training roadmap for competency, KPI, career path and talent management.
- Surveying and analysing training and development needs to create individual development plans for staff.
- Aligning the strategic training and development plan with the goals of the organization, competencies and training needs necessary for employees to perform their duties.
- Creating programs and activities to provide skill development, such as E-learning, community of practices, mentoring, coaching and group dynamics
- Aged 40-48 years old.
- Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management/Business Management, with a minimum of 10 years of Human Resources Generalist experience and at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Work experience in a multinational environment is preferred.
- Work experience in garments and leather products will be a plus.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Thai.