The Human Resources Manager will report to the HR Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Implementing the Group's HR policies and tools and to provide support to management on human resources issues.
- Assisting the Plant Manager in the management of HR issues in line with business objectives.
- Implementing an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, training and career management, etc. at site level.
- Ensuring efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Guaranteeing working conditions are in compliance with Group Health, Safety & Environment policies.
- Managing industrial relations with local employee representatives.
- Implementing Group HR policies and processes within the site, including "Employee Empowerment", part of our client system.
- Managing various documentation relating to contracts for property and security services.
- Consulting with, and advising line managers and supervisors on solving labour issues.
- Providing advice relating to government regulations, e.g. minimum wage and terms & conditions of working, employee relations.
- Reporting relevant HR information to the Division.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Law, Political Science, Human Resource Management or a related field.
- Male / Female, age over 40 years old.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in an HR function within an industrial environment.
- Good knowledge of Thai Labour Law, Employee Relations, Employee Committees and Unions is highly desirable.
- Good command of English.
Our client offers a basic salary, a five day working week, housing allowance, provident fund, group insurance, an annual bonus and a fantastic opportunity for career progression.