Our client is a leading automotive manufacturer. They are currently seeking a dynamic and qualified candidate to work in the position of Human Resources Manager to support their expanding business.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives that are aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Maintaining a robust workforce by establishing suitable recruiting, testing and interview programs.
- Counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews and recommending changes.
- Developing and monitoring HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Overseeing and managing a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintaining pay plans and benefit programs.
- Reporting to management and providing decision making support through the use of HR metrics.
- Ensuring legal compliance throughout the workplace and its HR procedures.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in HROD, Human Resources Management, Industrial & Organizational Psychology or a related field.
- At least 10 years’ work experience in HR.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a management position.
- Male or female, age 35 – 45 years old.
- Strong knowledge of Labour Law, Union experience would be an advantage.
- Good communication skills and a flexible outlook.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
- Good Command of English (speaking and writing)