Our client is a leading financial services provider for automotive dealers, corporate and private customers. They are now searching for a suitable candidate for the position of Human Resources Manager.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and policies to achieve corporate and business objectives.
- Managing and developing the full spectrum of Human Resources, including HR Administration, Recruitment, Employee Relations, HR Development, Performance Management, Learning and Reward and Recognition Programs.
- Ensuring compliance with labour laws, regulations and corporate policy.
- Planning and fostering a positive work environment to support employee engagement.
- Counselling employees concerning work-related problems and issues.
- Conducting exit interviews, providing feedback to management when necessary.
- Conducting research and data analysis on assigned projects.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a recognized university in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science, General Management, Psychology or related fields.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in handling overall HR execution.
- Experience of HR Development, Recruitment and a Business Partner model is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of key legal compliance and other regulatory issues.
- Good knowledge and awareness of labour laws.
- Strong analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Experience of change management and good business acumen.
- Good interpersonal skills and service-minded.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and good communication skills.
- Having excellent knowledge of modern HR management and development.
- Mature, hands on, result oriented and self-motivated.
- Fluent in Business English.