Our client is currently undergoing expansion with several projects in progress, including infrastructure construction (main road and dam). They are also a transportation service provider and agricultural businesses trader. These businesses have continually grown during the past 4 years in the Northeast of Thailand. To support the overall business plan, the company is looking for high caliber professionals to effectively run internal processes. Among them is the role of HR Manager.
- Helping the management to set up the rules and regulations for the group of companies (600 – 700 people).
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems and processes.
- Managing recruitment systems and processes to ensure the efficient provision of employees.
- Overseeing manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluations, training & development, counseling, employee conduct, and disciplinary issues.
- Monitoring salary structure and benefits to ensure a balance between cost controls and attracting/retaining staff.
- Facilitating the personal performance management processes for employees.
- Managing employee relations and staff welfare issues.
- Providing consultancy advice to all internal parties on labour law compliance, and tax and workman compensation law, in alignment with company policies and regulations.
- Male or female, aged 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources, Political Science or related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in human resources. Management level experience preferred.
- Having experience in setting up new HR policy and structure is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details via APPLY NOW
P.R. Recruitment and Business Management Co., Ltd.
2034/82 Ital - Thai Tower, 18th Floor, New Petchburi Road,
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10320
Tel. 02-7160000 Fax. 02-7160056