- Managing HR functions and daily operations.
- Coordinating with headquarters to implement human resource strategies, policies and standard operating procedures.
- Managing all HR operations, including manpower planning, recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, employee relations, welfare and work permits.
- Designing KPI program.
- Planning and creating employee relations and communication activities.
- Handling organizational development and career development programs.
- Creating, developing and implementing training programs to develop staff.
- Implementing training programs to ensure that all staff are productive.
- Controlling and managing manpower budget and costs.
- Providing HR reports to the management and headquarters.
- Managing and coaching subordinates to perform HR tasks effectively.
- Aged 33-45 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or any related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR with at least 3 years at the managerial level in IT, Computer Distribution, Consumer Electronics, and Consumer Products.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in a medium sized company (50-250 employees) is preferred.
- Work experience with an international company is an advantage.