Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer. They are presently looking for a highly competent candidate to fill the position of Human Resources Manager to support their growing business
- Managing a full range of HR functions for the factory.
- Implementing headquarters human resource strategies, policies and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Providing HR services to support the success of the factory.
- Managing the HR Department’s annual operating plan.
- Supporting management in attracting, developing and retaining competent employees by providing a full range of HR services, covering factory culture, factory structure, manpower planning, talent management processes, people development programs, compensation and benefits programs, employee relations and problem solving support.
- Implementing a performance appraisal structure with an adequate evaluation method.
- Setting and determining strategy to increase competencies and efficiencies.
- Implementing training roadmaps, KPIs, etc.
- Age 38-50 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Good command of English.
- Human Resources experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Having work experience in an international company is an advantage.
- Strong operations and problem solving skills.