Our client provides networking products and telecommunication solutions. They manufacture electronic communications devices and provide equipment, software and services to enterprise customers.
They are now seeking a person for the position of Human Resources Officer.
- Handling employee database management and updatinginformation accurately such as on staff movements, transfers, promotions, new staff and other information.
- Being responsible for employee personal profiles to be filled systematically, ensuring confidentiality
- Providing employment verification information for current and prior employees
- Ensuring HR records – personnel, appraisal outcomes, leave records, etc. – are kept updated.
- Conducting and leading employee assessments on probation, annual survey and system implementation to align with policy.
- Handling time attendance data, collecting OT claims and leave requests from each department and providing attendance report.
- Managing the benefits program in the areas of Provident Fund, Social Security Fund, tax, life & medical insurance.
- Managing relevant government reports to meet deadlines and dealing with government departments of required documents.
- Performing all necessary audits, reconciliations and validations for each payroll cycle to ensure the highest quality of payroll.
- Thai nationality, aged not over 30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in an HR position.
- Strong knowledge of HR processes/methodologies, labor laws, Social Security Law, Provident Fund and tax requirements will be an advantage.
- Good Excel skill.
- Able to work well under pressure and hard-working trait.
- Pro-active person, good team player andpossess initiative.
- Good understanding of English (written and spoken).