Our client is a well-known retailer and distributor of more than 70 renowned international consumer brands. Their extensive multi-brand, multi-store network brings together a comprehensive collection of the world’s most renowned labels, brands and franchises including Zara, Reebok, Mango, Lacoste, bebe among others. The company is currently seeking a candidate for the position of Human Resources Operations Manager.
- Being responsible for recruitment, manpower planning, staff movement, orientation, payroll, employee training and development.
- Managing HR operations team members, whilst working closely with the HR Manager and Brand Manager to ensure that HR and operations systems are implemented in Thailand.
- Preparing and ensuring timely submission of reports to the Regional HR Director.
- Providing consultation and working closely with line managers to support their HR needs, solving staff problems as well as handling disciplinary actions.
- Analyzing training needs and conducting training as required by the head office.
- Ensuring effective communication to all staff levels.
- Aged 30 – 40 years old with experience at the supervisory level.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or other related field.
- Experience in human resources or operations would be a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Excellent computer ability.
- Able to travel to visit all branches in Bangkok and up-country.