Our client has been a leading distributor of Japanese trucks and buses in Thailand for over 50 years. The company is now looking for highly motivated candidates to apply for the position of Human Resources Planning Manager.
- Being responsible for developing organizational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues.
- Contributing information, analyses and recommendations to organization regarding strategic thinking and direction.
- Establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Analysing and modifying compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements, including HR systems and structures, salary structures, assessment methods, job descriptions and job analyses.
- Accomplishing special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities and implementing human resources strategies for talent acquisition, compensation and succession planning.
- Providing human resources advice, counsel and decisions.
- Analysing information and applications for management team.
- Analysing statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Managing budgets to achieve company targets.
- Managing department policies for personnel movement, turnover rate, ethics, company philosophy, talent management, succession planning, etc.
- Male or female, aged 35-45 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Development, Human Resources Management or related field.
- At least 8 years of experience in Human Resources Management (HRD/HROD).
- At least 3 years of experience at the managerial level.
- Proficient in English.
- Computer literate.
- Good interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality.
- Creative thinking with a positive attitude.
- Able to work under pressure with good time management skills.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"