Our client specialises in the trading of jewellery. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a suitable candidate to join them in the position of Human Resources Supervisor.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle.
- Checking employee allowances and overtime calculations.
- Handling Social Security and Provident Fund database administration.
- Administering employee insurance and annual health check-ups.
- Supporting HR Shared Services on tasks, such as visa and work permit processing.
- Male or Female, age 24-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in an HR function of at least 3 years.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work well under pressure, highly organized, articulate and a good team player.
- Good command of English.