- Performing HR Development with IDP and competency gap analysis, and, training mind map and budget planning.
- Handling manpower control, the selection process and employment to match with job description requirements.
- Handling departmental KPIsand target setting.
- Settingup & implementing HR innovative plans & targets integrated to company business plans which support company goals.
- Coordinating & maintaining company administration activities.
- Performing various general affairs and other HR duties as assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in HRM, HRD, Business Administration or a related field.
- Aged between 30-37 years old.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HRD andrecruitment will be an advantage.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office andPower Vision.
- Good efficiency levels to operate Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Good service mind, leadership skills and flexible interactive skills.