Our client is a hotel services business. They are now expanding their business and are seeking a Human Resources Training Manager to fill a challenging and rewarding position.
- Handling organizational and career development.
- Developing training and development strategies and implementing plans to achieve company goals.
- Analyzing and identifying training and development requirements to align with company goals.
- Developing, testing and evaluating company procedures.
- Conducting surveys to identify training needs.
- Producing and organizing training manuals and materials.
- Planning and providing training and staff development programs.
- Overseeing training & development, counseling, employee conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Overseeing efforts to promote excellent employee relations across the organization.
- Analyzing training needs and from that creating new training programs or modifying and improving existing programs.
- Managing training and development activities efficiently and cost effectively.
- Male or female, Thai national, aged between 30-35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in HR or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in HRD implementation in a hotel service business
- Background in training & development/ PMS, KPI, competency, training roadmap, career development and talent management.
- Excellent abilities in consulting, analysis, facilitation and coaching.
- Excellent team leader with interpersonal skills and a positive approach to work.
- Good command of English.
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"