Our client is one of the largest suppliers of mobile phone systems in the world. They provide total solutions covering everything from systems and applications to services and core technology for mobile handsets.
- Designing IBC trucking diagrams according to RF plan.
- Designing IBC solutions to combine with existing system.
- Surveying existing sites and updating combined diagram using AutoCAD.
- Supporting and consulting with installation team in cases where designs do not match actual site.
- Planning materials to use for rollout.
- Preparing BOM as rollout plan.
- Meeting with customers for site solution agreements.
- Reviewing installation data for FAC.
- Training to installation and IE team on solution detail.
- Update database as actual on site.
- Negotiating with RF planning team to finish optimizing solution design.
- At least 5 years’ experiences in IBC site solutions design.
- Understand sites combining GSM, WCDMA and LTE systems with multi operator equipment.
- Able to work on site to troubleshoot equipment and material problems.
- Flexible to work on assignments past office hours.
- Able to perform surveys for solution details according to job SOW.
- Understand IBC rollout process from design until FAT.
- Able to setup acceptance test parameter and process proposals for customer.
- Candidates who can start immediately are preferred.