Our client is a global education services provider. The company provides international student placement services and operates English language schools. The company is now looking for a suitably qualified candidate to join its team in the position of IELTS Business Development Manager.
- Being responsible for the development and execution of the IELTS strategic plan for Thailand.
- Developing and executing an operational plan to deliver the annual program of work based on required performance standards
- Supporting the managers and 3rd party IELTS test centres in Thailand to achieve budget targets, and drive sharing and implementation of best practices between the company and test centres.
- Supporting Thailand test centre operations in all respects so that centres are able to effectively deliver the candidates a customer experience that meets the requirements for IELTS.
- Being responsible for driving IELTS growth by identifying, pursuing and securing new business opportunities in Thailand, working in collaboration with internal stakeholders across the business.
- Ensuring that audit follow up activities and appropriate self-audit plans are in place to ensure that the country is achieving required audit standards.
- Identifying opportunities for IELTS business development within the country that align with the company’s core business and strategic direction and priorities.
- Developing and implementing new initiatives, including undertaking business impact analysis and implementation activities to support ongoing business change and growth in Thailand.
- Providing leadership and direction to the Thailand IELTS team through recognition, coaching and modelling desired behaviours.
- Maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to provide a foundation of trust and cooperation when exploring new business ventures.
- Preparing well-documented reports and submissions to facilitate understanding of the commercial and business value of current and new initiatives.
- Maintaining awareness of the IELTS quality and compliance framework as the context for proposing business change.
- Male or female, age over 32 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 8 years experience in the international commercial education sector, with 3 years experience at the management level.
- Good understanding of the IELTS Australia operating model.
- Being able to work effectively in a virtual team environment and a diverse business culture.
- Good command of spoken and written English, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Pleasant personality, energetic and service minded.