- Management of day to day activities relating to project responsibilities and objectives.
- Implementing processes that maximise the productivity and extends the life span of equipment and machinery.
- Providing methodological support to the organisation relating to implementing company principles.
- Defining and promoting best practices and company standards.
- Managing manufacturing performance and supporting operation improvement activities.
- Initiating ideas for cost saving projects.
- Facilitating continuous process improvements in accordance with company culture.
- Controlling newly established projects to enable smooth running and effectiveness and timely completion.
- Coordinating with various teams to successfully reduce costs in accordance with company targets and objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical and continuous improvement programmes including TQM, TPM, Kaizen, Lean manufacturing, 6 Sigma and Cost Driven.
- Supervisory experience in productivity improvement will be an advantage
- A team player able to support colleagues to achieve team goals.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
Our client provides an excellent benefits package including a fixed bonus, medical and life insurance, provident fund, meal allowance, transportation service, child education support and promotional prospects along with the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: IDM1231703
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Improvement & Development Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, by click “Apply Now”