- The Industrial Engineer will report to the Plant Manager, this position will manage & control product quality, productivity, safety and improving process associated with flexible packaging production.
- Being responsible for controlling, improving and following up on manufacturing performance to ensure that all aspects are achieved including operation KPIs (Productivity, Quality, Cost, Safety and Lean Six Sigma).
- Coordinating productivity, quality, machine and process capability improvement for all processes.
- Collecting and analysing process data.
- Following up on day-to-day improvement operations relating to processes.
- Providing process specifications and monitoring process parameters.
- Recommending measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and the quality of product.
- Generating, reviewing and updating process instructions and procedure documents.
- Supporting Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and TPM activities implementation.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor Degree and/or Master Degree in Engineering(Industrial Engineering will be a plus).
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Production Engineer, Process Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer or Production Supervisor.
- Experience in plastic film or packaging products will be a plus.
- Competency required: Drive for results, customer focus, initiative and good priority setting.
- Logical and analytic thinking skills.
- Good command of English and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of IE tools, QC 7 tools, Lean, TPS, Six Sigma.
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
Our client offers a basic salary, provident fund, group insurance, diligent allowance, a fixed and variable bonus and a five day working week.