Our client is a manufacturer of automotive parts. The company is now looking for a highly motivated candidate to apply for the position of Industrial Planning and Pricing Supervisor.
- Conduct extensive analysis of the organization's business goals, strengths and weaknesses, finding areas for improvement or considering consequences of not implementing new strategies.
- Responsible for industrial sales planning of Thailand as well as liaison and trainer for all planning activities for Sales Engineers.
- Prepare reports and communicate sales data or forecast measurements to Management
- Perform BPS and MPM planning on a regular basis in coordination with Sales.
- Conduct current and future sales forecasting analysis, ensuring forecasting processes and methods are followed in a timely manner in close cooperation with Management, Sales Department and Supply Chain Department.
- Provide timely and relevant reporting and information to internal stakeholders.
- Support Management in the preparation of reports and presentation materials for business reviews, sales reviews and any other requirements.
- Prepare customer listings for focused segments and monitor the mapping process of Sales Engineers where the data is qualified and updated into Salesforce program by the Sales Engineers.
- Analyze and monitor data quality in Salesforce program as well as coordinate all Salesforce program related activities for Industrial Sales Engineers
- Manage internal transfer prices and recommend selling prices including minimum selling prices and margin targets when evaluating price requests.
- Thai male/female, aged not over 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Experience of at least 3 years in a controlling or marketing function or a related field
- Very good at spoken and written English
- Familiar with SAP/ERP/Oracle programs.
- Good abilities using Microsoft Excel.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
Qualified candidates please submit your resumes stating present and expected salary & package details by click "APPLY NOW"