- Coordinating the installation and commissioning of a new grinding line or assembly line and preparing all documents for machine approval (pre-acceptance & final acceptance.)
- Preparing new documents for starting SOP and for customer audits.
- Providing support in relation to equipment and products on the production line, including manufacturing implementation.
- Being responsible for controlling CNC grinding machines or honing machines.
- Setting up, continuously improvement, maintaining and managing machines by applying engineering principles and technical skills.
- Independently creating set up sheets with process parameters.
- Controlling and monitoring minimum and maximum stock guidelines for tools.
- Supporting production when starting new products and conducting endurance appraisals of tools.
- Conducting analysis of machines and manpower capacity (line balancing).
- Supporting the Quality Department in relation to FMEA and supplier quality problems.
- Providing training and planning operators’ skills development.
- Contacting with executives and employees regarding technology improvements.
- Training the new hires about technology.
- Managing the optimization of process parameters (OEE, scrap, set up time and tooling consumption).
- Male or female.
- Bachelor’s or above with a major in Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in grinding and assembly processes and improvements.
- Experience in CNC grinding, honing machine and the metal industry.
- Able to work individually and having a soft skills.
- Knowledge of ISO/TS 16949.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and computer literacy.
Our client offers a benefits package including a car allowance, accident and health insurance, a fixed bonus, a five day working week and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.
Reference Code: IP1390305
Please submit your resume stating your present and expected salary and ref. Industrial / Process Engineer - Jobsdb fax to 038 494 790, or click “Apply Now”