PRTR IT Recruitment is searching for an Infrastructure Engineer for a European Software Development company in Bangkok. They have a fantastic modern office that easily connects to the BTS. The company looks to hire and develop staff internally and the company is culture is dynamic and western in style.
- Responsible management and maintenance of all Windows Services.
- Provide and maintain technical, process and operations documentation.
- Support and maintains technologies, including but not limited to:
- Active Directory services, GPO, Master Deployment, Virtualization (Citrix/VMWare).
- Messaging Services
Required Technical Experiences and Competencies:
- Experience packaging and deploying applications in an Enterprise environment. (For Example. Admin Studio, Install Shield, SCCM).
- Possess Strong skills in technical writing.
- Prove the Ability to solve highly complex problems spanning multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Be comfortable with components of Client Infrastructure, with a working knowledge of:
- Active Directory and Group Policy. PowerShell and VB Scripting
- SCCM. WSUS
- Desktop / Application management in a Windows environment
- Client side virtualization technologies and associated concepts
- IT security concepts and IT Service Management framework and/or ITIL concepts and best practices
Other Important Factors:
- The Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 2 years' previous experience working in a similar role.
- The candidate should be curious, proactive, take ownership of issues and willing to be an actor of a company transformation process
- Possess happy to write writing and possess strong verbal English skills.
This is a good tech company and a growing business here in Bangkok. Please apply to enjoy the benefits of this awesome career opportunity.